For the safety of our customers, hosts, and venues, we are only offering Virtual Tutorial Videosuntil April 16th. So stay safe, and keep it colourful
Here's how our fundraisers work:
- To run a fundraiser, I need the name of your group/charity. We can then have painting fun while raising money for the cause of your choice.
- The ticket price is set at $45 and 1/3 of from every ticket goes to the charity.
- I can come to you if you have an appropriate room, non-carpeted with plenty of space, tables & chairs.
- If you have 21+ people and you need a venue, we may be able to use one of mine provided they have your date open. If not, you will need to find a space to host the painting event at.
- Next, You choose the painting and I bring everything you'll need for painting fun from easels to smocks.
- The best place to see all the paintings we offer is in the
- Once you choose a date, location & painting, a $100 deposit locks in your date & time. It is non-refundable should the event be cancelled but will go towards final ticket sales.
- You'll need to have a minimum of 20 painters a week before the event for it to run. I suggest giving ample time to advertise and rally support unless you have a big group ready to go.
- For people to register, you can:
1) collect the payments, $45 +hst and pay us in one lump sum ( we write a cheque for the fundraiser portion at the end of the event)
2) I can make a registration link for people to purchase from. ( we write a cheque - for the fundraiser portion at the end of the event)
- I can put the registration link on my website & FB page open to the public to attend or we can keep it private to distribute to your invited guests only.
If you'd like to proceed with booking an event you can send the deposit via EMT to:
Password : keepitcolourful
If you have any questions, let me know
Bye for now
Founder & Program Director
Jesse Robertson & Keep it Colourful Paint Night